118 118 Money is committed to making sure we are doing the right thing for our customers throughout their customer journey. Treating customers fairly is a priority for our business. To demonstrate our commitment we are engaged with key industry organisations such as the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA).
118 118 Money is a member of the FLA. The FLA promotes best practice standards within the finance and leasing industry, including the consumer credit, motor finance, second charge mortgage and asset finance sectors in the UK.
The FLA Lending Code sets out good practice standards in consumer lending. The Code aims to provide assurance for customers intending to obtain finance from full members, by increasing customer confidence that they are dealing with reputable organisations.
Members must meet the requirements set out in the Code and the FLA will monitor the organisation’s performance against these standards.
118 118 Money has the following commitments to its customers:
- To act fairly, reasonably and responsibly in all our dealings with our customers;
- To ensure that the services and products meet all relevant laws, regulations and Code provisions;
- Not to discriminate because of race, sex, disability, ethnic background or sexuality;
- To provide help to customers when they make a request for guidance and information about their finances;
- Not to put undue pressure on customers who enter into any agreement with us and to ensure that all suppliers of any services on our behalf do not place undue pressure on customers;
- To deal with complaints promptly and efficiently to ensure mistakes are corrected, providing customers with all the information they need to make a complaint;
- To deal with all personal, private and confidential information securely.
If you would like more information about the FLA Lending Code click here. Alternatively, you can contact 118 118 Money directly and we can provide you with a copy of the Code.