CALCULATE THE COST OF A LOAN
To give you an idea of the total cost of taking out a loan, we’ve provided you with an easy-to-use loan calculator. All you need to do is:
- Enter your monthly income after tax and any other deductions
- Enter your total monthly outgoings. If you don’t know what the total is, we’ve got a handy budget worksheet to help you
- The calculator will then show you how much you have left so you can choose how much you can afford to pay each month for a loan
- You can then play with the duration and APRs to see what effect these can have on a loan. The actual rate you receive will depend on your own circumstances.
LOAN CALCULATORS SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE
Remember, our loan calculator can only give you a rough example of what your loan repayments might be. The APR and rates you will pay depend on your personal circumstances, your credit history and the amount you wish to borrow. We will give you a personal quote once we have processed your application form.
WHAT IF YOU HAVE A LESS THAN PERFECT CREDIT HISTORY?
Unlike other lenders, we look beyond your credit profile and if we feel confident that you can pay back your loan comfortably, we’ll be more than happy to help. Our loans are perfect for people with a less than perfect credit history.
However, we can all benefit from checking our credit profile from time to time and doing what we can to improve our credit score. Why not take a look at our top 10 tips to see if there’s anything you can do to make yourself more attractive to lenders?
Applying for one of our loans is easy
If you’ve used our loan calculator and feel that your loan is affordable, it’s easy to apply now. It only takes a few minutes to complete the application form, we’ll process it quickly and, if you’re accepted, you could receive the money within 24 hours. There’s no rush to accept the first offer you get – we’ll guarantee ours for 5 days, so you don’t have to panic. You’ve got time to shop around and make sure it is the best deal for you.
You’ll find it quicker and easier to complete the application form if you have the following information to hand:
- mobile phone number
- email address
- home address
- details of your current employer
- net monthly income (the amount paid into your wage packet or bank account)
- total outgoings (all the bills and expenses you have to pay)
- bank details
Please give us accurate information on your application form because this will be used to ensure you are able to make your repayments. If you need extra help to deal with your debt, you can get advice from the National Debtline.
WHAT IF YOU WANT TO REPAY YOUR LOAN EARLY?
If you have some spare cash and would like to pay off your loan – or even just a part of it we won’t charge you any fees for doing so. To find out how much you still owe, call us on 0800 0118000 / 02920 893300* and tell us how much you wish to repay.
WHAT IF YOU’D LIKE TO EXTEND YOUR LOAN TERM?
You choose what kind of loan you would like – a 12 month loan, 18 month loan or 24 month loan. The longer you take to repay your loan, the cheaper your monthly payments will be but the total cost of your loan will increase because of the extra interest you will pay.
Once you have taken out a loan with us, the loan term you have chosen is fixed and cannot be extended. If you are having difficulties making your payments, please contact us on 08000 118 100 or 02920 893400*.
* 0800 numbers are free from UK landlines. Calls from other networks and mobiles may vary. 02920 numbers are charged by your provider as a UK national number.